Thursday 1 December 2016

First Day

Yey, today is my first day working in Multipolar!

I woke up at 5am (yes, I was late doing Subuh Prayer) and scrolled down social media for an hour later. I took Ojek to get my office at 7am and it was VERY early to come since still nobody and I had no access to enter 'cause I didn't have any ID card (later I was given a temporary ID Card till my official one released) So I decided to have breakfast and I had to walk far till I found one, what a sweated morning! BTW, the distance between where I rent room and office later I realized could be reached by foot. So, up coming mornings there will be a "by-foot-go-to-office" program in order to save money LOL. At 8am I went back to office and asked the security around to open the door with his authorized card while he was asking "Whom you wish to meet ?" And I proudly replied " I am new employer here and plan to meet Mbak Brigith (HRD)" then he let me in and I sit alone in the lobby and still no body inside. First impression, I am keen on the office, it was exactly like my dream look of office since I several time had visited some offices in Jakarta, this one is no different. Clean, integrated with technology, and cubicle. Around 9am Mbak Brigith (I don't know how to spell her name correctly tbh) came to me and invited me to a room where she floored detail of my sign agreement. Time flied and here I am waiting for leaving office time at 5.30pm. Today I had a meeting with mbak Anggun who happened to be 10 months senior employer whom I am going to take over her current project because she wants to be dedicated with another project. Conducted 1,5 hours of meeting and she attempted her best to explain me what to do and what she had done before with this project. She spoiled me that next week she will handle it to me in an one-week of monitoring.

BTW, my position is Project Coordinator Trainee for upcoming one year. The general duty is to build relationship with projected client and give aid to Project Manager while in parallel it may be a platform of learning process. Overall, I think I can stay here longer and feel comfortable. Hope the fire is going to burn day by day, catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment